- Medi2Korea is committed to respect your privacy. We have designed our website so that you may visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information, unless you opt to do so. Once you opt to provide personally identifiable information (information which may include, but are not limited to, names, address, telephone number, e-mail address or credit card number), it will only be used to support your customer relationship with us and for our own internal purposes including marketing and research, customization of our website(s), and improving the content of our website(s). We will, of course, also share such information with the hospitals and health care providers in our network that you have selected in order to assist you in seeking health care alternatives. By using our website you agree to be bound by the terms of this policy.
Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particularly activity, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. You may change any of your personal information by logging into your account on our website, sending us an email through the Site at http://www.medi2korea.com/cs/mail_inquiry.html. Please indicate your name, address, and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
- When you make a reservation online or by phone through our customer support center, you will be asked for your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card information. This information is used to contact you for customer service, to guarantee your reservation with our travel suppliers and/or to bill you for your travel purchase. We may also ask you for other personal information, such as your frequent traveler numbers.
- Medi2Korea may use other industry standard technologies, like pixel tags and web beacons, to track your use of our website pages and promotions, or we may allow our third party service providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on our website or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags, and web beacons generate a non-personally identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on our website, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our affiliates and/or marketing partners for the same purpose.
- Medi2Korea will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, we will only share the personal data you provide online with other third-party vendors that are acting to complete reservation services. We do not knowingly permit the site to be used by any person under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children (meaning those younger than thirteen  years of age). Our website is intended for the general audience and is not directed to children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 may not use our website. We respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to us, he or she can contact us via e-mail or postal mail as listed below. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13.
-We may share your personal information with carefully selected outside companies or business partners who may directly market their products or services to you if we feel that they offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- From time to time, we may send you an e-mail with information that you might find of interest. If you would rather not receive, them, please reply to the “unsubscribe” in the subject field or follow the instructions in each e-mail message to unsubscribe from the listing.
- Medi2Korea strives to keep your personally identifiable information accurate. We make every effort to provide you with access to your registration data so that you may update or correct your information.
The laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
- State and federal laws may allow you to request that we limit our uses and disclosures of your personal information for treatment, payment, and health care operations purposes. We will consider all requests and, if we deny your request, we will notify you in writing. Federal law requires us to agree to your request to restrict disclosures to a health plan or insurer relating to specific health care services, if you have paid for those services in full. The law does not, however, require us to restrict any disclosures we think are important for treatment purposes.
-Medi2Korea will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
If, for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your personal information, you would like to request that we cease using your personal information altogether, or you wish to file a complaint, you may contact us via our webpage at http://www.medi2korea.com/main.html.