1. Medi2Korea is committed to respect your privacy. We have designed our website so that you may visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information, unless you opt to do so. Once you opt to provide personally identifiable information (information which may include, but are not limited to, names, address, telephone number, e-mail address or credit card number), it will only be used to support your customer relationship with us and for our own internal purposes including marketing and research, customization of our website(s), and improving the content of our website(s). We will, of course, also share such information with the hospitals and health care providers in our network that you have selected in order to assist you in seeking health care alternatives. By using our website you agree to be bound by the terms of this policy.
2. Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information for a particularly activity, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. You may change any of your personal information by logging into your account on our website, sending us an email through the Site at http://www.medi2korea.com/cs/mail_inquiry.html. Please indicate your name, address, and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes.
(a) When you make a reservation online or by phone through our customer support center, you will be asked for your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card information. This information is used to contact you for customer service, to guarantee your reservation with our travel suppliers and/or to bill you for your travel purchase. We may also ask you for other personal information, such as your frequent traveler numbers.
(b) Medi2Korea may use other industry standard technologies, like pixel tags and web beacons, to track your use of our website pages and promotions, or we may allow our third party service providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on our website or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags, and web beacons generate a non-personally identifiable notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on our website, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our affiliates and/or marketing partners for the same purpose.
5. Medi2Korea will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, we will only share the personal data you provide online with other third-party vendors that are acting to complete reservation services. We do not knowingly permit the site to be used by any person under the age of eighteen (18) and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children (meaning those younger than thirteen  years of age). Our website is intended for the general audience and is not directed to children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 may not use our website. We respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to us, he or she can contact us via e-mail or postal mail as listed below. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13.
6(a)We may share your personal information with carefully selected outside companies or business partners who may directly market their products or services to you if we feel that they offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
-(f) Medi2Korea strives to keep your personally identifiable information accurate. We make every effort to provide you with access to your registration data so that you may update or correct your information.
-8. State and federal laws may allow you to request that we limit our uses and disclosures of your personal information for treatment, payment, and health care operations purposes. We will consider all requests and, if we deny your request, we will notify you in writing. Federal law requires us to agree to your request to restrict disclosures to a health plan or insurer relating to specific health care services, if you have paid for those services in full. The law does not, however, require us to restrict any disclosures we think are important for treatment purposes.
(b)Medi2Korea will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
11. SPECIFIC REGIONAL PROVISIONS
A. EUROPEAN RESIDENTS (European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland only):: YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
1. Our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above will depend on the specific information concerned and the context in which we collect it. We, however, will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for instance, to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations). If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will typically be to operate our services, communicate with you in relation to our services, or for our other legitimate commercial interests, for instance, when responding to your queries, to analyze and improve our platform, engage in marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing fraud. If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at the address listed below in the “Contact” section.
You have the right to access your personal data, and the right to request that we correct, update, or delete your personal data. You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, and request portability of your personal information. Additional information regarding your exercise of these rights is available by sending us an email through the Site at http://www.medi2korea.com/cs/mail_inquiry.html. Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent. The service generally provides you with a reasonable means to view and change your profile information and you can opt-out of marketing communications at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you or in your account settings. If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal information, you may contact us at http://www.medi2korea.com/main.html.
2. Please note that if you are a European Resident, the “data controller” responsible for protecting your personal data related to the service is Yelp Ireland Ltd., a limited liability company established and resident under the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
B. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights around Yelp’s collection, use, and sharing of their personal information. Yelp does not sell your personal information and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. Similarly, we do not offer financial incentives associated with our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information.Yelp collects various categories of personal information when you use the service, including identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network or device activity information, geolocation data, and professional information. A more detailed description of the information Yelp collects and how we use it is provided above in Section 3 and Section 6 describes the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, and what information may be shared under different circumstances. If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request to know what personal information has been collected about you, and to access that information. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, though exceptions under the CCPA may allow Yelp to retain and use certain personal information notwithstanding your deletion request. You can learn more about how to submit a data rights request through Yelp’s Support Center You may also send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. An agent may submit a request on your behalf, but you must verify that your agent is authorized to do so.
Separate from the CCPA, California’s Shine the Light law gives California residents the right to ask companies what personal information they share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you request such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at http://www.medi2korea.com/main.html.
C. NEVADA RESIDENTS: YOUR NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Nevada law (SB 220) requires website operators to provide a way for Nevada consumers to opt out of the sale of certain information that the website operator may collect about them. Yelp does not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in Nevada law, and will not do so in the future without providing you with notice and an opportunity to opt-out of such sale as required by law. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices or our compliance with Nevada data privacy law, please contact us http://www.medi2korea.com/main.html